Hair Loss: How Homeopathy Can Help?
Isn’t it so frustrating and intimidating at the same time when you see hair strands in your hairbrush? Or you wake up in the morning scratching your head because of Dandruff? Did you just find out about your receding hairline? Don’t take these signs for granted or it may get too late to recover it. Getting your hair fall treatment at the right time is crucially important.
Homeopathy is always recommended as one of the best treatments for Hair Loss. After successfully treating many patients going through the hair fall, Dr. Pankaj is the best recommended homeopathic doctor in Dehradun.
What is Hair Loss?
Hair fall or hair loss is named as “Alopecia” in medical terms, which is commonly known as “baldness” amongst the adults. Normally, 40-50 hair strands fall every day are considered a normal range. It can occur on any part of the body, but it is likely that more than half of the population experience baldness on the scalp.
Baldness is not only men’s problem, but women and children face this problem as well. The only difference is that the female baldness is less intense because of the rich number of hair on the head, and hence, more camouflaged.
What causes hair to fall?
The primary cause for baldness among people is considered to be hereditary. Besides this, with the advancing age, hair follicles slowly keep rejecting to help the hair grow thick and long.
Discussed with the experts, below are some common hair fall causes
- As the junk food has become an important part of life, improper diet tops the list. Iron deficiency and food lacking in proteins is a common reason for your baldness.
- The hair follicles are in constant need of healthy and proper blood flow. Hence, poor blood circulation and deprivation of nutrients lead to baldness in men, women, and even children.
- Nicotine (tobacco) plays a dangerous part and has a bad influence on hair follicles thus leads to hair loss.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy, childbirth, and menopause can cause significant hair loss.
- Treating your hair with harmful chemicals especially the products with Ammonia, and using electrical hair appliances, and other treatments can be hazardous for hair growth.
- Dandruff is quite common today. The flaky skin on the scalp disturbs the proper circulation and nutrition, which causes hair loss.
- People suffering from mental stress and taking medications to treat depression, anxiety, arthritis, high blood pressure, and heart problems can relate to hair loss issues.
Types of Hair Loss:
Several other reasons leads to the baldness that can happen because of a long illness, infections, or therapies. Let’s have a look at the other possible reasons:
Androgenetic Alopecia: Commonly known as male hair loss pattern or female hair loss pattern, androgenetic alopecia is the most common type of baldness.
Male Hair Loss Pattern
Hair loss in men can begin at any odd time after puberty and it keeps growing with the age and can last for years. Usually, men start to lose hairs above the temple and top of the scalp receding the hairline, which sometimes leaves the hairs at the bottom of the head and corner of the head. Many men with male hair loss pattern eventually become completely bald.
Female Hair Loss Pattern
The hairline doesn’t recede in women, but the hairs gradually thin from the scalp. Women, too, experience hair loss after puberty at any time and continue with the age. The hairs can dramatically change to become thin but complete baldness in women is rarely found.
Involutional Alopecia: The hair naturally starts to thin with the age. The hair follicles begin to enter the resting phase not allowing hairs to grow properly and the other hairs become thinner, fewer, and shorter.
Trichotillomania: This type of hair loss pattern is commonly found in children. Because of some psychological disorder, the person starts to tear down his own hair.
Alopecia Areata: The sudden arrival of hair loss sessions causes loss of hairs in young adults and children leaving patches of hair loss to some places on the scalp.
How homeopathy can be helpful?
In most cases, detailed case history and proper examination of the patient is really helpful to know the cause of the hair fall and diagnose it. There are more than 50 homeopathic medicines that can treat the hair fall and other hair related problems. The treatment is completely safe and causes no side-effects.
Dr. Pankaj rated the best homeopathic doctor in Dehradun for hair loss and other hair and skin related treatments. Get rid of hair strands falling all over the places, Grey Hair, Dandruff, and several other problems. Book your appointment now and grow your hairs back quickly.